FIREFLY™ interior photoluminescent products address the need for safe evacuation from rail cars, buildings and transportation corridors. FIREFLY™ products are manufactured using the highest quality materials in terms of durability and safety.
egress stair markings
- Train stations, platforms and tunnels serve as an important public function. Many people rely on the public transit system for travel.
- Photoluminescent exit path markings assist in safe evacuation during times of need.
- Can be cut to length, shipped coiled in bulk or kitted with HPPL stair caps, exit / egress signage or custom moulded into seating.
- Exit stairs
- Exit doors & exit stairway shafts
emergency exit markings
INPS has worked closely with many mass transit car builders and transit authorities to design, engineer and manufacture luminous egress systems that work both functionally and financially.
Our LLEPM (low-location exit path marking) products are manufactured using the highest quality materials in terms of durability and safety.
hppl instructional signs
FIREFLY™ High Performance Photoluminescent (HPPL) product line is a durable “glow in the dark” safety signage design for use in passenger rail cars or similar applications.
- Produced with transparent polycarbonate film
- Fire retardancy
- UV and chemical resistance.
- Graphic Image Protection (printed on second surface)
- Embossing capabilities for ADA standards
- From 0.005 up to 0.020” thick
LLEPM exit path markings
Exceed all regulatory requirements including brightness.
Offer high durability; wear, water, salt and are cleaning solvent impervious.
Unique design minimizes dust and particulate collection on HPPL surfaces.
Low profile minimizes trip hazard and maintains ADA compliance.
Offers multiple products and selection of profiles for easy installation with carpet, rubber flooring or tile combinations.
Continuous coiled product is easy to ship and handle, fasten and apply.
Interior photoluminescent door markings
Ensure your passengers know how to exit their train cars.
FIREFLY™ is multidimensional to fit all applications (walls, doors and ceilings) and surfaces (metal, plastic and wood).
Exit doors & exit stairway shafts.
Door-mounted and wall-mounted exit signs.
Door handles or opening devices on emergency exit doors.
The entire perimeter of doorframes of exit doors.